The DRBA is governed by the Board of Directors, which:
- Establishes necessary and appropriate rules of order and procedures for operation of the DRBA.
- Selects and administers the work done by the DRBA and makes decisions on behalf of DRBA as a whole.
- Meets periodically to confer about DRBA activities and vet potential DRBA members.
Board of Directors members serve for 2-year terms. All decisions of the Board of Directors are decided by majority vote.
The current members of the DRBA Board of Directors are:
- Scott LaBarre, LaBarre Law Offices (Chair)
- Linda Dardarian, Goldstein, Borgen, Dardarian & Ho (Vice Chair)
- William Myhill, Burton Blatt Institute (Secretary)
- Amy Robertson, Civil Rights Education & Enforcement Center (Treasurer)
- Marc Maurer, National Federation of the Blind (Assistant Treasurer)
- Sam Bagenstos, University of Michigan School of Law
- Rabia Belt, Stanford Law School
- Michael Bien, Rosen Bien Galvan & Grunfeld LLP
- Haben Girma, Global Inclusion Leader
- Jasmine Harris, UC Davis School of Law
- Jennifer Mathis, Bazelon Center for Mental Health
- Sasha Samberg-Champion, Relman, Dane & Colfax, PLLC
- Kenneth Shiotani, National Disability Rights Network
- Mehgan Sidhu, National Federation of the Blind
- Shira Wakschlag, The Arc