The DRBA is governed by the Board of Directors, which:
- Establishes necessary and appropriate rules of order and procedures for operation of the DRBA.
- Selects and administers the work done by the DRBA and makes decisions on behalf of DRBA as a whole.
- Meets periodically to confer about DRBA activities and vet potential DRBA members.
Board of Directors members serve for 2-year terms. All decisions of the Board of Directors are decided by majority vote.
The current members of the DRBA Board of Directors are:
- Scott LaBarre, LaBarre Law Offices (Chair)
- Linda Dardarian, Goldstein, Borgen, Dardarian & Ho (Vice Chair)
- Marc Maurer, National Federation of the Blind (Treasurer)
Members of the Board of Directors
- Rabia Belt, Stanford Law School
- Michael Bien, Rosen Bien Galvan & Grunfeld LLP
- Natalie Chin, Advocates for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Joseph Espo, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
- James Felakos, Law Office of James Felakos
- Deepa Goraya, Washington Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs
- Jasmine Harris, UC Davis School of Law
- Eve Hill, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
- Martie Lafferty, Stein & Vargas, LLP
- Sasha Samberg-Champion, Relman, Dane & Colfax, PLLC
- Kenneth Shiotani, National Disability Rights Network
- Ariel Simms, The Arc of the United States
- Tai Tomasi, Disability Rights Iowa
- Michelle Uzeta, Law Offices of Michelle Uzeta
- Shira Wakschlag, The Arc of the United States
- John Waldo, Law Office of John F. Waldo