- Profile on the DRBA’s web page
- Participation in the DRBA’s listserv with leading disability rights lawyers
- Access to DRBA’s quarterly newsletter
- Access to DRBA’s listserv archives
- Access to DRBA’s Online Document Bank – briefs, pleadings, memoranda, motions, discovery and other documents by attorneys specializing in disability rights law on a variety of disability rights and related issues
- Opportunities to collaborate with, support, and mentor other disability rights attorneys through amicus briefs, co-counseling, and public education and advocacy activities
- Early notice of developments in disability rights law
MembershipTo be eligible for DRBA membership, you must:
- Be an attorney working in the area of Disability Rights Law as a litigator, academic, or policy advocate; OR
- Be a law school professor teaching or studying disability civil rights law; AND
- Conduct yourself ethically and professionally in the community at large.
Membership Fee Structure
- First year: Free (applies only to first-time applicants)
- Regular Membership: $100, per individual member.
- Supporting member or organization: $500 or more in membership dues and/or donations – includes name recognition on DRBA’s website.
- Sustaining member or organization: $1000 or more in membership dues and/or donations – includes name recognition and display of firm/organization logo on DRBA’s website.