Accessing Listserv Archives
- Go to the Register Listserv Password page at http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?GETPW1
- Enter the subscribed e-mail address and a password you desire. Confirm the password and click REGISTER PASSWORD. You will receive an email confirmation once you register.
- Click LOG IN on the upper right hand corner of the listserv screen. Enter the subscribed email address and password. Click LOG IN.
- Click SUBSCRIBER’S CORNER on the top menu bar.
- Under the MY LISTS tab (bright red) on the Subscriber’s Corner page, you will see names of listservs that you are currently subscribed to. Click on the DRBA link to view the archive.
How to send messages to the list:
To submit a message to the listserv, send an e-mail containing your discussion posting to: DRBA@listserv.syr.edu. For assistance, please email LawHelp@law.syr.edu and indicate that you are on the DRBA listserv along with your inquiry/requests.
How to unsubscribe:
From the subscribed account, send an e-mail to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU with “UNSUBSCRIBE DRBA” in the message body. Delete all other information from message body (including signatures), to avoid errors.