The Disability Rights Bar Association is hosted by the Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University. Your financial support helps the DRBA offer information, resources, training, mentorship, and public education.
The DRBA extends its sincere appreciation for the generous support of following persons and organizations. Their philanthropic leadership helps to ensure the DRBA’s on-going commitment to providing the most experienced and effective legal representation for people with disabilities.
DonationsSend a check payable to “Burton Blatt Institute” to: Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University c/o Diana Foote 950 Irving Avenue Dineen Hall, Suite 446 Syracuse, New York 13244-2130 And indicate “DRBA” on the memo line
Sustaining Organizations & Members – $1000+
- Rosen Bien Galvan & Grunfeld
- Derby, McGuinness & Goldsmith
- Disability Rights Legal Center
- Goldstein, Borgen, Dardarian & Ho
- The Arc of the United States
- Disability Rights California <
- Disability Rights Advocates
- Brown Goldstein & Levy
- Fox & Robertson, PC
- National Association of the Deaf
Supporting Organization & Members – $500+
- Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center
- Disability Rights Education Defense Fund
- Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law
- Gitlin, Horn, and Van de Kieft LLP
- Lawrence Povinelli / Kay & Povinelli PC
- Cat Cabalo
- Law Office of Andréa Marcus
Donations from Organizations & Members
The Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University reaches around the globe in its efforts to advance the civic, economic, and social participation of people with disabilities. BBI builds on the legacy of Burton Blatt, former dean of SU’s School of Education and a pioneering disability rights scholar, to better the lives of people with disabilities. BBI has offices in Syracuse, NY, New York City, Washington, D.C., and Lexington, KY.